Fee schedule 2022/2023
2-Day AM (T/TH) = $230
3-Day AM (M/W/F) = $300
4-Day PM (M/T/W/Th) = $395
- Monday through Friday mornings from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Monday through Thursday afternoons from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- All parents will be required perform school-related duties. This may include serving on our executive board, or snack, fundraising, cleaning committees, etc. Committees are TBD.
- The monthly snack fee is as follows (includes all daily snacks and beverages):
- $15 for 2AM
- $20 for 3AM
- $25 for 4PM
- A yearly registration fee of $55 applies to all registrations
- Receive a 15% discount if you have two children in the school and 20% if you have three children in the school for the same school year
- Fees subject to change
Parents must be willing to work on committees (all registered families) with other parents. Parents who wish to participate in the classroom as a Duty Parent are eligible for a discount on their tuition. This could be one to two times per month. All pick up and drop off is done outside. Admission is ongoing, where classroom space allows.
We boast an excellent student : teacher ratio. (Approximately 8 students : 1 teacher)
Child Care Subsidy
Child care subsidies are available from the Region of Peel for qualifying families. Please call 905-793-9200 or visit peelregion.ca/help for details.
Click here to view our Erin Mills Cooperative Nursery School Handbook
Click here to view our Erin Mills Cooperative Nursery School and meet the teachers!
EMC Covid-19 Immunization Policy
Click here for the EMC Covid-19 Immunization Disclosure Policy