Fee schedule 2021/2022
- Monday through Friday mornings from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- $500/month for participating parents (all parents will be required perform school-related duties. This may include serving on our executive board, or snack, fundraising, cleaning committees, etc. Committees are TBD.)
- $30/month snack fee. Includes all daily snacks and beverages.
- A yearly registration fee of $55 applies to all registrations
- Non-participating spots are no longer available with our limited class size
- Receive a 15% discount if you have two children in the school and 20% if you have three children in the school for the same school year
- Fees subject to change
Parents must be willing to work on committees (all registered families) with other parents. Unfortunately due to the evolving Covid-19 situation parents will not be able to be present in the classroom with their children. All pick up and drop off is done outside. Admission is ongoing, where classroom space allows.
We boast an excellent student : teacher ratio. (Approximately 8 students : 1 teacher)
Child Care Subsidy
Child care subsidies are available from the Region of Peel for qualifying families. Please call 905-793-9200 or visit peelregion.ca/help for details.
Click here to view our Erin Mills Cooperative Nursery School Handbook
Click here to view our Erin Mills Cooperative Nursery School and meet the teachers!